Who we are:
Buddy&Soul is a company dedicated to personal development.
We believe in every person’s ability to maximize their potential, create great habits, and live a life that makes them proud.
Our holistic approach merges science with community support, warmth, and compassion, empowering users to create lasting, meaningful changes in their lives – and have some fun while they’re at it!
- We are a motivated team, dedicated to bringing our users the latest and greatest in wellness and personal development.
- We want what’s best for our users. Any information we gather is for the sole purpose of enabling you to reach your personal potential, and every product we recommend is carefully screened for optimum relevance.
- We know that meaningful change doesn’t happen in a vacuum. That’s why we offer a broad array of courses and communities. There’s more to people than any specific challenge.
- We respect science. We love science. Our courses lean heavily on science. But we are first and foremost fellow human beings. We know what it’s like to strive, to yearn, to fall and get back up again. In short, we know what it means to live in the real world.
That's why we’ve created the Buddy&Soul digital platform for wellness and personal development. We’re ambitiously built to help our users live healthier, happier, more meaningful lives. We are here to make self-growth doable and sustainable, using a holistic, non-stigmatized, scientifically-based approach. Our platform incorporates online courses and workshops, inspiring content (including stories contributed by users), and a supportive community structure.
Buddy&Soul offers a highly personalized experience, taking into account each user's traits, moods, habits. We aim to become our users' first stop for navigating life's major challenges, from medical issues, through home life, and even to broader questions of identity and life goals.
That's our story...what's yours?
Here at Buddy&Soul, we're all about bringing people together to learn, share, change, and grow.
If you have an experience that is burning inside you and you want to broadcast it to the world, we'd love to hear from you!
What kinds of submissions are we looking for?
While we appreciate all submissions, we will only publish those that are most relevant. Specifically, we are looking for posts that are:
- Approximately 600-1000 words with impeccable grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Personal, real, raw, and meaningful. As a basic guideline, if it was challenging to put into words, you're probably on the right track.
- Helpful. Give readers something useful they can walk away with and implement in their own lives.
- About a specific moment, issue, or experience. The more specific you can get, the more relatable your post will be to readers.
- Original: written entirely by you and not published elsewhere.
Submit a guest post:
Just send the submission along with a short blurb about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll get back to you with a response either way within a couple of weeks!